Steps of Construction:
1. Draw triangle ABC of given dimensions.
2. Draw a ray BX making an acute angle with BC .
3. We have to construct triangle having ratio of 4:3. So we make 4 equal arcs on ray BX.
4. Taking B as center, cut an arc on ray BX. Mark the point as B1.
5. Now, with the same radius cut an arc on BX with B1 as center.
6. Mark till B4.
7. Join B3 with C. Extend BC.
8. As we have to divide in 4:3, we draw a line from B4 parallel to B3C.
9. The point where it cuts extended BC is P.
10. From P, draw a line parallel to AC.
11. BPQ is the required triangle.
Rate this question :