Steps of Construction:
1.Draw triangle ABC of given dimensions.
2. Draw a ray AX making an acute angle with AB.
3. We have to construct triangle having ratio of 2:3. So we make 3 equal arcs on ray AX.
4. Taking A as center, cut an arc on ray AX. Mark the point as A1.
5. Now, with the same radius cut an arc on AX with A1 as center.
6. Mark till A3.
7. Join A3 with B.
8. As we have to divide in 2:3, we draw a line from A2 parallel to A3B.
9. The point where it cuts AB is P.
10. From P, draw a line parallel to BC.
11. APQ is the required triangle.
Rate this question :