Q. 265.0( 1 Vote )
Evaluate the cond
The condition of the countryside during the French revolution was:
• The fortress prison, the Bastille was demolished completely which was the symbol of the undemocratic rule of the King.
• People in the search of arms also broke into a number of government buildings.
• The prices of the bread increased which resulted in people protesting against it.
• People forced to pay high taxes to meet the expenses of the royal treasury.
• The wages of the employee were low which widened the gap between the rich and the poor.
Rate this question :