Equity is one of the most important pillars of human development. Give any two human values that are required to give equal success to the opportunity to everybody.
The two human values that are required to give equal success to the opportunity to everybody are:
c. Equity Equity is one of the most important pillars of Human Development. It refers to equal access to an opportunity that should be available to everyone. It is important for Human Development to ensure access to resources to fulfil choices and have a meaningful life. The three most important human values which are required to empower socially and economically disadvantaged are:
a. Equal opportunities should be available irrespective of the gender.
b. Equal opportunity should be given without any discrimination of income or class.
c. Equal opportunities should be given without any discrimination on the basis of caste or race.
• It means using resources in a way that fulfils the needs of the present generation without compromising on their availability for the future generation.
• It focuses on the concept of the continuous availability of opportunities.
• Every generation must have the same level or improved level of opportunities.
• The environmental, financial and human resources must be used, keeping in mind the needs of the future generation.
• The misuse of these resources would lead to lesser quantity or quality to future generations.
Rate this question :