Essentials of good, effective Dairy Farm Management Practices are as follows –
• Selection of good breeds having high yielding potential along with resistance to diseases.
• Providing the cattle with proper housing, adequate water and food supply.
• Feeding cattle with good quality fodder.
• Stringent cleanliness and hygiene should be maintained while milking, storage and transport of milk.
• Regular visits by a veterinary doctor should be mandatory
• Regular inspections with proper record keeping are also important in order to figure out and rectify the problems.
Rate this question :