The various institutional reform programmes introduced by the government for the benefits of farmers are: -
1. Crop insurance against drought, floods, fire, etc.
2. Minimum support price to encourage farmers for farming.
3. Subsidy on various agricultural inputs and resources such as power and fertilisers.
4. Kissan credit card and personal accident insurance scheme have been introduced which help the farmers even more.
5. Abolition of zamindari system also helped farmers to get more money and more produce.
Rate this question :