Q. 244.3( 95 Votes )
Energy saved is e
Energy saved is energy produced. This statement is explained below:
● Energy is the most important requirement for the growth of an economy.
● All the sectors of the economy require some level of energy.
● The increased dependence on energy has led to an accompanying increase in the consumption of energy in all forms.
● The promotion of energy conservation and increased use of renewable energy sources are the two important concepts of Sustainable energy.
● India is the least energy saving country in the world. It is important to use Limited energy resources judiciously.
● For example, the most simple thing a citizen of the country can do is switch off the electricity when not in use, use public transport instead of an individual vehicle and switch to unconventional sources of energy.
“India has fairly rich and varied mineral resources across different regions”. This statement is explained below:
● Peninsular rocks contain most of the reserves of coal, metallic minerals, mica, and other nonmetallic minerals.
● The sedimentary rocks in Gujarat and Assam have most of the petroleum deposits.
● Rajasthan has the reserves of many nonferrous minerals. The portion of North India is devoid of any mineral.
● These variations are due to the difference in the geological structure, process and time involved in the formation of minerals.
Rate this question :