Drugs are chemical substances that have a psychological and physiological affect on your system but overdose may lead to the following adverse affects:
1. Anxiety and shakiness is seen in cases of overdose.
2. Nausea and vomiting.
3. Lack of interest in personal and professional life.
4. Social adjustment problems are seen.
5. Withdrawal symptoms are seen.
6. Reckless behaviour, violence and vandalism.
7. Fatigue, restlessness and aggressive behaviour are seen.
8. General lack of interest is seen.
Coping with the issue:
1. The person try to deal with the pressure by talking to friends, family or any professional help can also be taken.
2. Strictly say ‘NO’ to any person forcing drugs on you.
3. A person should not give into peer pressure.
4. Stay healthy, eat healthy and do lot of exercises and physical activity.
Rate this question :