1. Spermatozoa: It is the male sex cell that fertilises with ovu, to form a zygote.
2. Spermatid: It is a haploid male gamete formed by the division of secondary spermatocyte.
3. Secondary spermatocyte: These are haploid (n) cells formed by the meiotic division of primary spermatocytes.
4. Primary Spermatocyte: These are diploid (2n) cells which by meiotic division give rise to secondary spermatocytes.
5. Sertoli cell: These cells are present in the seminiferous tubules and helps in the nourishment of the spermatozoa.
6. Spermatogonium: It is an undifferentiated male germ cell it undergoes maturation to form mature spermatozoa.
Rate this question :