The various parts are:
1.Primary Spermatocytes: These are diploid in number (2n) which divide through meiosis.
2. Secondary spermatocytes: After primary spermatocytes divide meiotically ,secondary spermatocytes are formed.Which are haploid (n) in number.
3. Spermatozoa: It is the motile sperm.
4. Spermatids: These are motile haploid gametes formed from secondary spermatocytes.
5. Interstitial Cells:These cells are present in the male testes. These cells release male sex hormone called androgen.
6. Supporting cells of sertoli:These cells facilitates the movement of germ cell to spermatozoa.
Rate this question :