Various parts of LS of Maize Grain are:
1. Aleurone layer: It is the outermost layer of the endosperm which is followed by an inner starchy endosperm layer.
2. Scutellum:It is the modified seed leaf.
3. Plumule:It is the primary bud of a plant embryo situated at the hypocotyl
4. Radicle:It is the embryonic root of the growing seed which grows downwards.
5. Endosperm: It is the tissue produced inside the seed after fertilization. It is surrounded by the embryo and provides nutrition to the growing embryo.
6. Coleorhiza:It is a sheath protecting the root of a growing maize grain.
Rate this question :