Q. 124.0( 4 Votes )
Do you thin
● No, the distribution of public facilities in our country is not adequate.
● For example, the bachelor of cities of the country such as Delhi has access to better facilities.
● This includes clean water, better education facilities including colleges and schools, sanitation, electricity, road, and public transport.
● But the areas situated nearby Delhi don't have access to any of the above.
● For example, the roads are not properly constructed and power cuts are very frequent.
Rate this question :