Q. 24.3( 3 Votes )
“Diversity of peo
This statement can be justified by the following statements :
1. The people of Telangana felt alienated due to the uneven development as well as the cultural discriminations against them.
2. After the merger, only the languages and cultures of Andhra were promoted while those of Telangana were not used.
3. The films represented Telangana as a rude and backward state.
4. The folk festivals were also ignored.
5. The history books were not a correct representation of the state.
6. Sri Krishna Committee reported that ‘ There is little doubt that the culture industry in Andhra Pradesh at present is dominated by the Coastal Andhra side as they own much of the film industry and other means of mass communication such as the print and audio-visual media.
7. The domination of the film industry by Coastal Andhra businessmen/filmmakers popularized the Delta landscape with its green paddy fields as the ubiquitous background for most movies produced by them.”
Rate this question :
How do you evaluaTelangana Board - Social Science
Describe the diffTelangana Board - Social Science
What arguments weTelangana Board - Social Science
Locate the followTelangana Board - Social Science
Based on the expeTelangana Board - Social Science
Describe the mainTelangana Board - Social Science
“Diversity of peoTelangana Board - Social Science
How did the dispaTelangana Board - Social Science
What have been thTelangana Board - Social Science
Correct the incorTelangana Board - Social Science