Q. 3 A3.7( 6 Votes )
Answer the follow
The spatial pattern of density of population in India is as follows:-
• The population density ranges as low as 17 in Arunachal Pradesh to 11,297 in Delhi.
• The North Indian states like Bihar (1102), West Bengal (1029), Uttar Pradesh (828) have very high density of population because of various factors.
• The Peninsular India states like that of Kerala (859) and Tamil Nadu (555) have very high density of population.
• States like Assam, Odisha, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh and Haryana have moderate density of population.
• The hill states lying in the Himalayan range and North Eastern states of India like Mizoram, Tripura have low density of population.
• The Union territories (excluding Andaman and Nicobar islands) have very high density of population.
Rate this question :