Discuss the salient aspects of B2C commerce.
B2C commerce refers to the business to customer commerce, it involves a business transaction between a business firm and its customers.
Silent features of B2C commerce are mentioned below-
• It is selling of the product online to the customers who are registered on your website from different geographic locations where ever you can extend your services
• With B2C Commerce companies can provide their products to a larger base of customers as it is easy to reach online.
• In B2C commerce it is easy to provide a product with customised features to suit the requirement of customer.
• The customer has a wide variety of options to make a payment, like cash on delivery, internet banking or debit cards.
• In B2C commerce it is easy to get feedback from customers to meet their demand and improve business information, meanwhile, also other buyers have access to this feedback which enables them to get a review of the product before buying
• Companies provide a wide variety of options to resolve customer complains, i.e. call centres to make a query of raise any complaint.
Rate this question :
Describe briefly the data storage and transmission risks in e-business.NCERT - Business Studies
Evaluate the need for outsourcing and discuss its limitationsNCERT - Business Studies
Discuss the limitations of electronic mode of doing business. Are these limitations severe enough to restrict its scope? Give reasons for your answer.NCERT - Business Studies
Discuss the salient aspects of B2C commerce.NCERT - Business Studies