Q. 225.0( 2 Votes )
(i) Differences between Mixed cropping and Intercropping.
The main object is to utilize the space left between two rows of main crop. More emphasis is given to the main crop or to get at least one crop under favorable conditions.There is no competition between both crops
All crops are cared equally. There is competition between all crops growing.
(ii) Differences between Capture fishery and Culture fishery.
It is the method in which fishes are captured by man made ponds.
is the method in which fishes are captured directly from natural resources.
(iii) Difference between Beekeeping and poultry farming.
1. It is the practice of rearing, care and management of honey bees.
2. It provides honey, bee wax and related products.
3. Bees obtain their food from flowers.
1, It is the practice of raising domestic fowl.
2. It provides egg and meat and fur.
3. Poultry birds are given feed by their reares.
Rate this question :