● Power can be shared among different social groups such as linguistic groups and religious groups.
● Another famous example is the community government in Belgium.
● A few countries have a system which ensures adequate representation of the weaker sections, backward sections and women.
● It gives these groups space within the administration of the government so that they do not feel alienated.
● It gives the minority communities a fair share of power.
Rate this question :
Differentiate betTogether With Social Science
Compare the situaSocial Science - Board Papers
After reading theTogether With Social Science
What do you meanTogether With Social Science
Explain the waysTogether With Social Science
Explain the way iTogether With Social Science
Why was it felt eTogether With Social Science