Q. 63.7( 6 Votes )
Describe some of your duties as consumers if you visit a shopping complex in your locality.
Every consumer has certain rights and duties:
While going to a shopping mall he should exercise the following duties:
● He should be able to differentiate between branded and duplicate items.
● He should buy goods after checking the expiry date.
● He should check for ISI, AGMARK certification, and buy products which are under guarantee and warranty.
● He must ask for the invoice in the billing counter and help the government by paying taxes.
● He should create consumer awareness organizations and educate the locality people about their rights and duties.
Rate this question :
What are Consumer Protection Councils (CPCs)? What are the main activities of the CPCs?Together With Social Science
Explain with three suitable example the meaning of ‘right to be informed' as provided under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.Together With Social Science
State any five achievements of the consumer movements in India.Together With Social Science
Explain any five rights of a consumer under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.Together With Social Science
People make complaints about the lack of civic amenities such as bad roads or poor water and health facilities but no one listens. Now the RTI Act gives you the power to question. Do you agree? Discuss.Together With Social Science
“Rule and regulations are required for the protection of the consumers in the market place.” Justify the statement with arguments. [All India 2016]Together With Social Science
Explain the various ways by which the consumers are exploited by the producers or wholesalers?Together With Social Science