Q. 57 A3.5( 10 Votes )
The Bohr’s model of the atom is described by several statements:-
1) Three particles collectively makes the atom and these are electrons, protons and neutrons.
2) The protons and neutrons are located in the small nucleus at the center of atom.
3) Electrons revolve round the nucleus in fixed circular orbits.
4) For every shell the maximum no. of electrons are fixed. Any shell cannot exceed that value.
5) Each given shell is associated with fixed amount of energy.
6) There is no change in energy of electrons as long as they keep revolving in the same energy level, and the atom remains stable.
Rate this question :