The word Hegemony implies leadership one state/nation. The major reason for US hegemony is its hard power i.e. its strong military regime.
1. The military dominance of US is both absolute and relative. That means its military troops are so much capacity that it can reach any part of the planet. No other military power in the world can match its superiority.
2. The US invaded Iraq and more than 40 nations joined the coalition despite the fact that UN was against the invasion. Thus no country could deny the US due to its superiority.
3. US expenditure on its military capabilities is highest in the world. It has strengthened its military research, innovation, and technology.
India and Pakistan are into frequent disagreements since the country partitioned from India in 1947.
The problems between the nations are:
1. Kashmir issue: This is the major bone of contention. India claims Pakistan to be its integral territory as it was aceeded into India, but Pakistan refuses to accept this. The war happened twice during 1965 and 1971, but still, the issue remains unresolved.
2. Pakistan has been always blamed by the Indian government for helping Kashmir militants with arms and rising violence in the region.
3. Strategic issue related to controlling of Siachin Glacier and acquisition of arms. India did the nuclear test from Pokhran and soon after that Pakistan responded by carrying out a nuclear test in Chagai hills.
4. The Pakistani spy agency ISI has been blamed for its involvement into anti India campaigns.
Rate this question :
Describe the threPolitical Science - Board Papers
Mention any fourPolitical Science - Board Papers
Analyze any threePolitical Science - Board Papers
Analyze the biggePolitical Science - Board Papers
What does hide stPolitical Science - Board Papers
Explain the meaniPolitical Science - Board Papers