Bharatiya Kisan Union (BKU) is an organization of farmers from western Uttar Pradesh and Haryana regions. The BKU was established as the union of the farmers for protesting against the government for inefficient governance. The six factors which are responsible for the farmer’s movement run by Bharatiya Kisan Union are:
• Most of the members in the Bharatiya Kisan Union are from a single community. Bharatiya Kisan Union used the traditional caste for raising the economic issues and this brought all the farmers community together for raising the problems.
• Fund for the organization was being collected by the group of the community itself. The resources and fund are being collected from the clan group which consists of the elite class.
• When it comes to the demand that is being raised by the Bharatiya Kisan Union was equated with the demands of the farmers. This led to the integration of a large community of farmers to the organization.
• Since the involvement of massive farmer population, the movement spread across the state and even to the other states got aware of the movement and started supporting.
• BKU has been worked as a pressure group in politics with its strength of sheer numbers. But this organization did not favour the political parties. The organization itself was in a position to give pressure to the political parties.
• The Bharatiya Kisan Union used the pressure group and pressurized the political parties with political tactics. This tactical play was efficient because of the power and support of farmers to the organization.
This led the movement most successful and this was recognizable in overall India. Even now the organization is actively working and the headquarters of this organization is at New Delhi.
Regional aspirations are frequently expressed in the language of the region and addressed to the local population. Regional aspiration is a very important part of democratic politics and also regional aspiration is a normal phenomenon. The lessons that we learn from regional aspirations and their accommodation as an integral part of democratic politics are:
• Regional aspiration is an important part of democratic politics. It is also known that expression that arises from the regional aspiration is a normal process. Every nation either developed or underdeveloped will faces the regional aspiration.
• Regional imbalance in the country will contribute the regional aspiration. Regional imbalance occurs when the country has both regions with elite and poor class. This will raise the problem of regional aspiration. Migration is a form in which regional imbalance and aspiration occur. India ultimately faces this problem in many states.
• In some cases, the constitutional provisions contribute to regional aspirations. This is when all the other states enjoy the constitutional powers and while some states have special provisions in states such as Jammu and Kashmir and some of the northeastern states. This discrimination among states arises the problem of regional aspiration.
Rate this question :
Describe any threPolitical Science - Board Papers
<span lang="EN-GBPolitical Science - Board Papers
Describes the jouPolitical Science - Board Papers
Who were DaPolitical Science - Board Papers
What was ‘OperatiPolitical Science - Board Papers
Why and how did tPolitical Science - Board Papers