Q. 15.0( 1 Vote )
Describe any 5 ef
In the 16th century, the prices of the wool increased which made rich landowners to increase the wool production. So they wanted to make large areas of land enclosed in a block. This would ensure improvement in the sheep breeding. Whereas the 5 effects of enclosures on the poor farmers were:
• Rich landlords made their lands enclosed. This affected poor farmers in a manner as they could no longer collect firewood and graze their cattle.
• They could no longer hunt animals for food.
• They would not be able to collect fruits and vegetables.
• They no longer collect stalks that were left on the field after the crops are cut.
• Whatever the landlords have comes with the price which poor farmers could not afford.
Rate this question :