Q. 124.7( 3 Votes )
Yes, democracies are not free from evils. It can be explained by these points:
• Elections are conducted in free and fairly in a democratic country at regular intervals of time, but political rights sometimes use illegal ways for winning the election. For example, vote for note.
• There is a lot of corruption involved in every department of a democratic country.
• In a democratic country, there is a long delay in decision making.
• Hereditary succession of the leaders of the parties irrespective of their skills is also evil for the development of the country.
• Sometimes the interest of a large number of people gets ignored due to some other benefits of the representatives.
Rate this question :