Q. 124.7( 3 Votes )
’Democracies are not free from evils’’. Explain.
Yes, democracies are not free from evils. It can be explained by these points:
• Elections are conducted in free and fairly in a democratic country at regular intervals of time, but political rights sometimes use illegal ways for winning the election. For example, vote for note.
• There is a lot of corruption involved in every department of a democratic country.
• In a democratic country, there is a long delay in decision making.
• Hereditary succession of the leaders of the parties irrespective of their skills is also evil for the development of the country.
• Sometimes the interest of a large number of people gets ignored due to some other benefits of the representatives.
Rate this question :
Name any two basis constituents of democracy.Together With Social Science
Is having democracy enough? Why? Give value points related to democracy.
“Some people think that democracy produces a less effective government”. Analyse the statement.Together With Social Science
What is the dilemma regarding the practical aspect of democracy?Together With Social Science
“Democracy is seen to be good in principle but felt to be so good in practice.” Justify the statement.Together With Social Science
Explain any three characteristics of democracy.Together With Social Science