Q. 15.0( 2 Votes )
Yes, the Regulating Act was the first step towards development of Indian Constitution because,
• It defined the rules and regulation to be followed in governing India.
• Its defects led to creation of another Act called Pitts India Act.
• This Act further defined and refined the British Legislation of India.
• Due to Regulating Act, the judicial reforms were undertaken by installing Supreme Court in Calcutta.
• Now, the British control over the Indian economy and the East India Company became firmer.
Rate this question :
Answer in detail:Tamilnadu - Social Science Term-2
Write about the fTamilnadu - Social Science Term-2
Answer the followTamilnadu - Social Science Term-2
Choose the correcTamilnadu - Social Science Term-2
Match the followiTamilnadu - Social Science Term-2
In your scrapbookTamilnadu - Social Science Term-2