Q. 54.8( 5 Votes )
Coordination is the essence of management. Do you agree? Give reasons.
• Yes, coordination is the essence of management.
• If there is no coordination among the different functions of the management, the organisation cannot be achieved.
• It would lead to a chaotic situation causing distress among the employees.
• The department may even hamper the progress of other departments.
• Coordination is extremely important to coordinate the different departments and to be synchronized to achieve the goals of the organisation.
Rate this question :
Coordination is the essence of management. Do you agree? Give reasons.NCERT - Business Studies Part-I
Company X is facing a lot of problems these days. It manufactures white goods like washing machines, microwave ovens, refrigerators, and air conditioners. The company’s margins are under pressure and the profits and market share are declining. The production department blames marketing for not meeting sales targets and marketing blames production department for producing goods, which are not of good quality meeting customers’ expectations. The finance department blames both production and marketing for declining return on investment and bad marketing. State the quality of management that the company is lacking? What quality of management do you think the company is lacking?
Explain briefly. What steps should the company management take to bring the company back on track?
NCERT - Business Studies Part-I
Ashita and Lakshita are employees working in Dazzling enterprises dealing in costume jewelry. The firm secured an urgent order for 1,000 bracelets that were to be delivered within 4 days. They were assigned the responsibility of producing 500 bracelets each at a cost of Rs 100 per bracelet. Ashita was able to produce the required number within the stipulated time at the cost of Rs 55,000 whereas, Lakshita was able to produce only 450 units at a cost of Rs 90 per unit. State whether Ashita and Lakshita are efficient and effective. Give reasons to justify your answer.NCERT - Business Studies Part-I