(1) The site of the accident was ghastly.
site- a defined area, ghastly- something that causes a sense of fear or horror
(2) Our college principal is very strict.
principal- the senior most person of an organization
(3) I studied continuously for eight hours.
continuously- doing something without stopping or without interruption
(4) The fog had an adverse effect on the traffic.
effect- the result of a particular act
(5) Cezanne, the famous French painter, was a brilliant artist.
artist- a person who has mastered the art of drawing and painting
(6) The book that you gave me yesterday is an extraordinary collage of science fiction and mystery.
collage- a collection of certain things put altogether
(7) Our school will host an exhibition on cruelty to animals and wildlife conservation.
host- the act of receiving and entertaining individuals at one’s place
(8) Screw the lid tightly on to the top of the bottle and shake well before using the contents.
shake- to move something in a forceful and jerky manner
Rate this question :
Irony is when weNCERT English - Beehive
Enact the play inNCERT English - Beehive
Which of the wordNCERT English - Beehive
Imagine you are GNCERT English - Beehive
Convert the playNCERT English - Beehive
Consult your dictNCERT English - Beehive
What is Gerrard&aNCERT English - Beehive
"You'llNCERT English - Beehive
"This is youNCERT English - Beehive
"I said it wNCERT English - Beehive