Q. 125.0( 1 Vote )
Constitution has the capacity to help people because it is based on basic norms of social justice.
1. The definition of social justice can be extended
2. Authorities are able to understand and interpret the various principles of social justice and the rights and responsibilities of people and the constitution because of the social movements that are launched.
3. Our Constitution has provisions to amend the existing laws.
4. The Directive Principle on Village Panchayats became a Constitutional imperative after the 73rd amendment in the year 1992.
5. This was achieved after forty years when an amendment was moved in the Constituent Assembly.
Hence, it is understood that our Constitution has the provision to help people as when the need arises.
Rate this question :