Q. 114.6( 110 Votes )
Complete the following word puzzle with the help of clues given below.
1. Providing water to the crops.
2. Keeping crop grains for a long time under proper conditions.
5. Certain plants of the same kind grown on a large scale.
3. A machine used for cutting the matured crop.
4. A rabi crop that is also one of the pulses.
6. A process of separating the grain from chaff.
Rate this question :
Despite being one of the growing economies, our country still has a large section of the population going hungry and malnourished. Do you think an efficient crop production mechanism is the only solution to this? Discuss in the class what else needs to be done to root out hunger and malnutrition in our country.NCERT - Science Exemplar
Which of the following are kharif crops and which are rabi crops ?
Wheat, Paddy, Gram, Maize, Mustard, Cotion, Soyabean, Linseed, Peas, GroundnutLakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
Different crops are grown in different crop seasons. Explain this statement with examples.All in One - Science
What are the two types of crops based on seasons ? Give one e ample of each type.Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
Name the various agricultural practices in the right sequence in which they are undertaken by the farmers.Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science