Q. 15.0( 3 Votes )
Compare the modern Italian towns with those of the medieval town. Do you notice any change in their present names?
1. These towns had administrative centres, temple, centres for commercial activities.
2. The building and structures had art depicting religious themes.
3. The Art professed were not reality-based and the paintings too were not natural.
4. In medieval Italian town, Women did not have freedom of expressions.
1. The art of modern towns was realistic.
2. The paintings were also based on a natural theme.
3. The women got freedom of thoughts, and their ideas were also considered in decision making.
Rate this question :