Means of communication can be classified on the basis of scale and quality into two Categories:
a) Personal communication:
● It is the most effective and advanced form of communication such as the Internet.
● It is mostly used in urban areas.
● It helps to facilitate commerce and trade.
● It helps the user to establish direct contact with anyone through email.
b) Mass communication:
● The first form of mass communication in India was the radio broadcasting in 1923 by the Radio Club of Bombay.
● The most effective audio-visual medium for giving information and educating masses is television.
Rate this question :