Answer :

No, Session and District courts are lower courts of a state. High Court is the highest court in the state. A person appeals to High Court if he is not satisfied with the judgement of the lower courts i.e. Session or District courts. High court can change the decision of Session or District courts based on the evidences and witnesses, but these lower courts cannot change the decision of High Court. High court’s decision can be changed by Supreme Court.

Rate this question :

How useful is this solution?
We strive to provide quality solutions. Please rate us to serve you better.
Try our Mini CourseMaster Important Topics in 7 DaysLearn from IITians, NITians, Doctors & Academic Experts
Dedicated counsellor for each student
24X7 Doubt Resolution
Daily Report Card
Detailed Performance Evaluation
view all courses

Correct the falseAP - Social Studies

In the context ofAP - Social Studies

What are the diffAP - Social Studies

Can the Session’sAP - Social Studies

If someone is notAP - Social Studies

Describe in a tabAP - Social Studies

A person confesseAP - Social Studies

Can you identify AP - Social Studies

In your view, whaAP - Social Studies