NEET 2020 Last minute preparation tips - Check NEET Revision Tricks
Aspirants preparing hard for NEET 2020 have only 2 days left to brush up their concepts. Lakhs of aspirants sit for this exam each year to get admission into their dream college.
NEET 2020 Last minute preparation tips - NEET exam is around the corner, scheduled to be conducted on September. 13, 2020 We can understand that the fear of this exam is quite high as it’s the only exam now to get admission into renowned Medical Colleges in India. Don’t worry, we are here to boost you up and to share with you the last minute preparation tips to gear up for NEET 2020.
Aspirants preparing hard for NEET 2020 have only 2 days left to brush up their concepts. Lakhs of aspirants sit for this exam each year to get admission into their dream college. Though, the competition is fierce, self-confidence is the key to pass through the storm. Keep in mind the below mentioned tips for efficiently planning your last minute revision.
Latest: NEET Exam Analysis 2020
NEET 2020 Last Minute Preparation Tips & Strategy
- Change in Revision Strategy: Scanning is the key here. Rather than going thoroughly through NCERT books, it's better if you Scan revision notes now. They are the saviours in the last hours. Going through these revision notes will imprint headings and main points from the chapter in the brain. As soon as this happens, other related parts of the topic will automatically flow in your mind.
- Focus more on Diagrams/Graphs rather than theory: Yes, you heard it right. Diagrams and graphs are a much better way to revise and recall interrelated concepts in a short span of time. This can be particularly helpful when revising the Biology Section.
- Memorize the Facts/Formulas: Looking at the previous trends from NEET Examination, factual based questions cover a good percentage of exam questions. So this is the right time to focus on them. Go through a list of discoveries and the scientists responsible for the same. Also, details such as events and conferences on climate change, red lists of threatened species are also important things to focus on. Revising quickly through formulas for Physics and Chemistry can boost your confidence in the last hours exponentially.
- Follow 2R’s: Resting and Relaxing is the most important aspect one should follow in the last days. Listen to your favourite music, dance if you have to but just stay stress-free. The happier you are, the better the brain functions.
Invest most of the time in solving sample papers, mock tests, and previous years. They help you to acquaint yourself with the type of questions asked in the exam. You will be aware of your weakest as well as the strongest points and will give you an idea where you stand among others.
- Don’t dissipate your time by re-reading each and every chapter deeply. By this time you should know what is mostly asked in the exam. If still in confusion, go through the important topics and revise them.
- Always remember
" The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell just how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're the hardest hit—
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit"
In simple words, You are close to your goal. Everything may seem to be hard but don’t quit and find a way to comprehend the difficult part.
- Plan and set short goals for every day. Invest your time on practising instead of starting a new concept.
- One of the most important things is to believe in yourself. Trust that you are preparing well and believe that it will pay off.
" Believe in yourself and all that you are doing.
Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacles."
- Don’t forget to pay attention to your health as well. Sleeping late at night will mean that you will be hardly able to focus the next day. So have a sound sleep, go for a walk or anything which you like to do. Stay healthy and eat healthily.
Don’t forget that it is the relative performance that will matter on the exam day. So, stay in your best shoes, put in your best performance and have faith that you will ace NEET (UG) 2020.