Last Minute Preparation Tips for JEE Main 2020
Last few months have been challenging for every aspirant, still, keep your spirits high and focus on last-minute revision to perform well in JEE Main 2020 exam.
JEE Main Last Minute Preparation Tips: The wait is finally over for all JEE aspirants, the moment of executing all that you have learnt is just 2 days away. Last few months have been challenging for every aspirant, still, keep your spirits high and focus on last-minute revision for JEE Mains. In this article, we will be talking about what an aspirant should do in the remaining 2 days before the exam.
Last Minute Revision Tips for JEE Main 2020
- Don’t think about the portion that you haven’t studied in the last few days, focus on what you have studied till now.
- Revise from your handwritten notes directly, don’t revise from the books thoroughly.
- Make a chart of “key concepts from which questions are asked frequently” chapters for each subject and revise those topics thoroughly.
- Don’t try to attempt Advanced problems in the last 2 days, remember JEE Advanced exam is on 27th September. So, focus on JEE Main level problems for now.
- Attempt 2-3 mock tests in the same time slot in which you will be giving exam on D-day with exact exam-like conditions.
Do’s & Don’ts Before JEE Main Exam 2020
- Self-doubting yourself and getting demoralized: Make sure if you don't perform well in tests, don’t lose confidence or take it on your heart.
- Don’t overburden yourself with marks, just focus on implementing concepts properly and marks will follow.
- Try avoiding social media and other distractions- Stop wasting time on social media in the last few days. Avoid all the negativity that’s being created, stay positive and trust yourself.
- Sleep and other activities: Don’t study late at night in the last few days. Have a sound sleep of 6-8 hours and develop a habit of getting up early in the morning. Don’t sleep in the daytime, especially during the time slot of the exam.
JEE Main 2020: Do's and don'ts during the exam
- Starting 15 minutes are extremely important, settling the nerves and maintaining the pace throughout the exam is vital for maximizing your score.
- Don't rush through the questions, it will increase the chances of making silly mistakes. Go through the whole paper once, before actually starting to attempt the questions.
- Don't get stuck in any question for too long. Make sure you don't miss questions that you think are solvable. Manage your time during the exam accordingly.
- Either solve all the Numerical questions in the starting or in the end.
- Don't lose confidence if you are not able to solve some questions in a row. Just make sure, you don't pick the questions you are not confident about in starting 1 hour.
- Be flexible about your approach of solving problems, if a method is not working out either move to the next question or try solving it with another approach.
- Last and most important of all, stay calm and don't panic. Trust your hard work.
Also Read: JEE Main 2020 Exam Day Instructions
Goprep will conduct a LIVE Analysis on YouTube Channel Gradeup JEE.