JEE Advanced Application Form 2020 Started - How to apply for JEE Advanced Online
JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Date out! The JEE Advanced Application Forms will be made available from 12th September 2020 as confirmed by IIT Delhi.
JEE Advanced Application Form 2020: JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Date out! The JEE Advanced Application Forms will be made available from 12th September 2020 as confirmed by IIT Delhi. The last date to fill the JEE Advanced 2020 Forms is 17th September 2020. The direct link to apply online for the JEE Advanced registration form is available on the official website- jeeadv.ac.in, also given below in the article.
Earlier, the JEE Main exam has been successfully completed by NTA despite the ongoing pandemic from 1-6 September. Answer Keys were also released along with JEE Main result 2020. The next step for aspirants is JEE Advanced 2020, top 2,50,000 students will be screened through JEE Main to appear for JEE Advanced 2020.
JEE Advanced 2020 Highlights
JEE Advanced Exam date
27 Sept 2020
Paper 1: 9 am -12 pm
Paper 2: 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Online registration start date
12th Sept 2020
Online registration close date
17th Sept 2020
Fee payment last date
18 Sept 2020
Admit card release date
21 to 27 Sept 2020
Mode of examination
Computer Based Test (CBT)
JEE Advanced Application Form 2020 - Apply Here
Steps to Fill JEE Advanced 2020 Online Application Form
- Visit the official site of JEE Advanced - https://jeeadv.ac.in
- Now register yourself, once done you will receive the Log-in details
- Now Login and click on the JEE Advanced Application Form
- Fill the required details in the application form
- Now upload the scanned copies of all required documents
- Now pay the JEE Advanced Application Fees (online)
- Now submit the details to complete the JEE Advanced application process
Note: The JEE Advanced Application Fees is non-refundable and non-transferrable
JEE Advanced Application Fee Criteria:
Female Candidates (all categories)
SC/ST/ PwD Candidates
What is the age limit for JEE Advanced?
To fill the JEE Advanced 2020 application form, you must be less than 25 years, however five-year relaxation has been given to SC, ST, and PwD candidates.
IIT JEE Advanced Key Points
- 23 Indian Institutes of Technology also called IITs that are offering around 10,988 seats to the eligible candidates
- Due to partial cancellation of several 12thclass board examinations, the percentage criteria for a candidate to have at least 75% marks in board or be in the top 20 percentile of the class 12 exams, has been dropped by IITs for admissions this year.
- Other premier institutes offer admissions based on JEE Advanced scores, like NITs, IIITs, IISC, IISERs.
- The cut-off for the entrance exam is divided into two parts
- The first one helps the student to secure a spot on the rank list.
- The second cut-off allows the students to be more secure about their admissions.
- The registration fee will be in online mode through credit/ debit card/ internet banking.
All the best to all the aspirants for their JEE Main result and keep working hard for JEE Advanced 2020, it’s the ultimate test so prepare yourself accordingly.
JEE Advanced Application Form FAQs
Where can I fill the JEE Advanced Application Form?
To fill the application form, you need to visit the official website of JEE Advanced or you can also visit Goprep to get the direct link to fill the application form
What is the upper age limit to fill the JEE Advanced form?
You should be less than 25 years to fill the application form.
What are the application fees for JEE Advanced 2020 for General Category?
General Category students have to pay Rs. 2800/- (male) while females have to pay Rs. 1400/-
What is the last date to fill the JEE Advanced application form?
The last date is 17th September 2020.
What is the JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Date?
The JEE Advanced 2020 will take place on 27th September 2020.
All the best
Go Ahead, Goprep