The role of Loknayak Jayaprakash Narayan in Indian politics is explained below:
1. Loknayak Jayaprakash Narayan was an active freedom fighter.
2. He was also a social activist who had fought to remove the evils of society.
3. He always remained away from power politics.
4. In 1974, he demanded the dismissal of Congress government in Bihar.
5. He brought about a revolution ion the socio-economic and political sphere to establish true democracy.
6. He led the opposition movement against the misrule of Indira Gndhi in 1975.
Rate this question :