A consumer has many rights for his own protection against exploitation in the marketplace. But a consumer also has certain duties and responsibilities which he or she must always perform. Some of these duties are mentioned below:
1. The consumer must be aware of the quality and the safety of the goods he is purchasing.
2. He must gather all the required information about the product.
3. He must speak out to the manufacturer in case of a defect.
4. He must complain through proper channels in case he is this satisfied with his purchased product.
5. He must be an ethical consumer and must not be involved in any dishonest practice.
6. He must respect and protect the environment by avoiding wastage of any kind.
Rate this question :
What are ConsumerTogether With Social Science
Explain witTogether With Social Science
State any five acTogether With Social Science
Explain any fiveTogether With Social Science
People make complTogether With Social Science
“Rule and regulatTogether With Social Science
Explain theTogether With Social Science