Q. 25.0( 1 Vote )
According to the data of 2001 census, 12 million children of age group between 5 and 14 are indulged into child labour.
1. Despite that our constitution’s focus on compulsory education for children up to 14 years of age, many students drop out or never go to school.
2. The children are involved in forced labour in companies, factories and even at dangerous places including health hazards.
3. They are forced into beggary by their parents.
4. Child Marriage: The girl child is married at a tender age.
5. Child Trafficking: The children are trafficked and sold at different places for beggary, labour etc.
Rate this question :