Q. 43.6( 31 Votes )
1. Swapna sells the cotton to the trader.
3. Trader sells cotton to the Ginning Mill.
9. Ginning mill cleans the cotton and makes it into bales.
7. Spinning mill buys the cotton and sells yarn to the yam dealers.
5. Yarn dealers or merchants give the yarn to the weavers.
8. Weavers return with the cloth.
4. Garment exporters buy the cloth from merchants for making shirts.
6. The exporter sells shirts to the business person from the U.S.A.
2. Customers buy those shirts in a super market.
Rate this question :
<span lang="EN-USNCERT Social and Political Life-II