A legal reform or a political reform refers to all the suggestions and proposals about overcoming challenges to democracy.
● Yes, a legal reform is sufficient to ovecome to challenges of democracy.
● Poltiicis can be reformed by making laws.
● A carefully devised law can help to discourage wrong political practices.
● A good law is the one that helps to empower people to carry out democratic reforms.
● Any such reform must be introduced thorugh proper poltiical practices.
● These reforms must be carefully formulated and then implementented in the ebst possible manner.
● The expected results must also be thought upon carefully as some results can be counter productive.
● A good example of a legal reform is RTI-Right to information. This enables the people to have a clear view in the working of the government.
● A bad example is the reform of elliminatin those people who have more than 2 children in the Panchayat elections. This does not have a good effect considering the democratic set up of the country.
To conclude, legalreforms can have desirable positive effects in the democracy but only if they areproperly devised, implemented and checked upon.
Rate this question :
Are legal reformsTogether With Social Science
“Challenge is anSocial Science - Board Papers
Suggest any fiveSocial Science - Board Papers
How are the challSocial Science - Board Papers
“Legal constitutiSocial Science - Board Papers
‘‘It is very diffSocial Science - Board Papers
How can democratiSocial Science - Board Papers