Q. 35.0( 1 Vote )
Answer the follow
(a) 1. During the time period of the British Rule over India, Mughal’s ruled India for a long period of time and spread the religion of Islam in many parts of India.
2. Tilak celebrated Lord Ganesha festival in 1893 and Shivaji, the great ruler of Maratha kingdom in 1895.
3. By Organizing this festivals and celebrations. Tilak wants to make them as Hindu religious Symbolism to build confidence and courage to fight mighty British and attain freedom.
4. Unfortunately, these steps raised the confidences of Hindus but widened the gap between the Muslims and Hindu’s.
(b) 1. The province of Bengal was too large and for administrative convenience it had to be divided into two parts as East and West Bengal.
2. The reason stated by Lord Curzon was not satisfactory because he divided the region based on Religion. Eastern part of Bengal region for Muslims and western part of Hindus.
3. Bengal province was most active in National freedom movement struggle.
4. The main motto in the partition of Bengal is to bring in Divide between the Hindus and Muslims in the region and slowly dilute the national Movement.
(c) 1. Responsive co-operation is for the first time proposed by Bal Gangadhar Tilak.
2. He wants Indians also to be part of reforms proposed by British through Responsive co-operation in transforming India.
3. Tilak always aimed at Swaraj-complete Freedom and not piece meal reforms.
4. Tilak wanted Indians to participate in regional governments.
5. For this great thought, he was rightly remarked as Maker of Modern India by Mahatma Gandhi.
Rate this question :