Q. 2 I5.0( 1 Vote )
Read the extracts and answer the questions that follow:
'……. And discard all those things that come in the way of finding it.'
1. Identify the speaker
2. What does the speaker want the narrator to discard ?
3. What does 'it' in the second line refer to ?
4. Use the expression 'come in the way' in a sentence of your own.
1. This line was said by the old beggar.
2. The beggar wants the narrator to discard the obstacles that come between him and his dream.
3. ‘It’ in the second line refers to a person’s dream.
4. I will not allow my fears to come in the way of my success.
Rate this question :