The concept of ‘Common but differentiated responsibilities’ of States towards the protection of the environment is explained below:
1. The developed countries think that every country is equally responsible for the conservation of the environment.
2. The developing countries state that the developed countries are to be held more responsible for ecological degradation.
3. The developing countries feel that they are still in the process of industrialization while the developed countries have already developed a sound industrial base and have disrupted the ecology in this process.
4. The needs of developing countries should be taken into account more.
5. Rio Summit in 1992 gave the principles of ‘Common but differentiated responsibilities pro-democracy
6. If we carefully look at the responsibilities and analyze it, it must be observed that the responsibilities have been divided carefully.
The political, economic and cultural effects of globalization on India are:
1. Most of the IT professionals have been able to get jobs in Silicon Valley in the US as well as other nations.
2. The quality of health and standard of living, in general, has improved.
3. India was now a recipient of increased Foreign Direct Investment (FDI).
4. GDP growth increased after the rapid exchange of goods and services all over the world.
5. The students have been able to secure degrees from many international universities.
6. However, we cannot ignore the negative effect it had on the local and traditional markets.
7. These markets have not been able to keep up with international standards. A few of them have been to survive by using better technology while others have become obsolete.
Rate this question :
Analyse India’s sPolitical Science - Board Papers
Give any one examPolitical Science - Board Papers
How does globalizPolitical Science - Board Papers
Show with the helPolitical Science - Board Papers
How far do you agPolitical Science - Board Papers
List any four arePolitical Science - Board Papers