The two factors that led to the creation of Pakistan are:
1. The idea of a two-nation theory was strongly opposed by Hindus who believed that India should not be partitioned.
2. There was a stiff competition between the Congress and the Muslim leaders.
Many severe difficulties appeared in the creation of Pakistan. A few of them are mentioned below:
1. All Muslim majority areas did not want to be in Pakistan.
2. Two of the Muslim majority provinces of British India, Punjab and Bengal had very large areas where the non-Muslims were also in a large number.
3. The Hindus and Sikhs on the side of Pakistan and the Muslims on the side of India now felt trapped.
Rate this question :