Q. 34.8( 5 Votes )
Air pollution can be prevented by adopting which measures.
There are many measures which can be taken to reduce air pollution
● Switch to fuels like CNG and unleaded petrol for vehicles.
● Do not use crackers on Diwali or other festivals.
● Alternative fuels instead of fossil fuels such as solar energy, hydro power and wind energy.
● Plant as many trees as possible and take care of them.
● Use bicycle whenever it is feasible instead of bike or car.
Rate this question :
How can you help reduce air pollution at the individual level?Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
State any two ways of controlling air pollution;Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
Van Mahotsav has been an important step in controlling deforestation. When did Van Mahotsav start?All in One - Science
Air pollution can be prevented by adopting which measures.All in One - Science