Agriculture and Industry move hand in hand. For Example-
1. The agro-based industries in India have given a major boost to the overall increased productivity in the agricultural sector.
2. Various industries, for instance, the cotton textile industry often depend on the agricultural sector to provide inputs such as cotton.
3. Industries also provide inputs such as irrigation pumps, fertilizers, insecticides, pesticides, plastic and PVC pipes, machines and other kinds of tools to the farmers for smoothly carrying out the agricultural process
4. Overall, manufacturing industries have not only assisted agriculturalists in increasing their production but have also made the processes involved in production much effective and efficient.
5. The development of various modes of transportation has also provided the farmers with access to larger markets, thus, enabling them to carry out a trade at a greater level.
NOTE – Various industries have enabled the smooth functioning of the agricultural sector and have contributed towards a significant improvement in the field of increased agricultural output, thus bringing about prosperity to the farmers.
Rate this question :
“The economic strSocial Science - Board Papers
“Agriculture andSocial Science - Board Papers
‘Agriculture’ andSocial Science - Board Papers
Examine the contrSocial Science - Board Papers
“Manufacturing inSocial Science - Board Papers
Why has the ‘NatiSocial Science - Board Papers
Explain with examSocial Science - Board Papers