(a): Yoga has been practised to achieve physical and mental health.
Benefits of practicing yoga are:
1. Bones and joints become strong- by performing regular asana, the bones, cartilage, and ligaments become strong. Along with this, height of children is enhanced.
2. Circulation of blood becomes normal
3. Immune system is strengthened
4. Respiratory organs becomes efficient
(b): Two slogans for promoting yoga are:
• Yoga is the practice that helps you in getting rid of all unhealthy practices.
• Yoga: A way of making you mentally, spiritually and physically sound.
Rate this question :