Answer :

This unusual hypersensitive reaction is allergy, caused due to exposure towards allergens. Mast cells are responsible for such reactions. When an allergen binds to the IgE receptors on the mast cell a response is seen.


1. Avoid exposure to such allergens.

2. Take medicines as prescribed.

Rate this question :

How useful is this solution?
We strive to provide quality solutions. Please rate us to serve you better.
Try our Mini CourseMaster Important Topics in 7 DaysLearn from IITians, NITians, Doctors & Academic Experts
Dedicated counsellor for each student
24X7 Doubt Resolution
Daily Report Card
Detailed Performance Evaluation
view all courses

How do cytokine bBiology - Board Papers

In the metropolitBiology - Exemplar