Q. 64.0( 1 Vote )

A major percentage (97%) of O2 is transported by RBCs in the blood. How does the remaining percentage (3%) of O2 transported?

Answer :

A major percentage (97%) of O2 is transported by RBCs in the blood and the remaining percentage (3%) of O2 transported through plasma.


Rate this question :

How useful is this solution?
We strive to provide quality solutions. Please rate us to serve you better.
Related Videos
Rapid Quiz on RespirationRapid Quiz on RespirationRapid Quiz on Respiration40 mins
NCERT Exemplar | Breating & Exchange of Gases Part 1NCERT Exemplar | Breating & Exchange of Gases Part 1NCERT Exemplar | Breating & Exchange of Gases Part 132 mins
NCERT Exemplar | Breating & Exchange of Gases Part 2NCERT Exemplar | Breating & Exchange of Gases Part 2NCERT Exemplar | Breating & Exchange of Gases Part 222 mins
Liquefaction of gasesLiquefaction of gasesLiquefaction of gases53 mins
Kinetic Theory of GasesKinetic Theory of GasesKinetic Theory of Gases46 mins
Division and distribution of objectsDivision and distribution of objectsDivision and distribution of objects58 mins
Defining and characteristic properties of living organismDefining and characteristic properties of living organismDefining and characteristic properties of living organism55 mins
Importance of Sine rule and cosine ruleImportance of Sine rule and cosine ruleImportance of Sine rule and cosine rule47 mins
Applications of +I and -IApplications of +I and -IApplications of +I and -I41 mins
NEET Questions of Nomenclature and classification of organismsNEET Questions of Nomenclature and classification of organismsNEET Questions of Nomenclature and classification of organisms48 mins
Try our Mini CourseMaster Important Topics in 7 DaysLearn from IITians, NITians, Doctors & Academic Experts
Dedicated counsellor for each student
24X7 Doubt Resolution
Daily Report Card
Detailed Performance Evaluation
caricature
view all courses
RELATED QUESTIONS :